Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Creative

































I've been involved in a Tile Swap, very cool. My Dad thinks they are pointless, but I'm being creative and I enjoy it. Anyway I sent out 9 tiles to people for them to decorate and each of them sent me 1.

Here are the 9 tiles I decorated for others. From the top we have : Tam - no theme, Ngaire - no theme, Melissa B - Heart/Love, Melissa A - Modern Day Ephemera (yeah I'm not very good with that one), Megan - Pink, blue, green and brown, Liz - Pink & brown, Kathryn - Purple & Love, Karen - Brown & Creams and lastly Ange - The Letter A.
All of mine aren't back yet, when they are I'll post them on here. My theme is bright and funky.
I scrapped a layout of Caleb today, woo. I'll post soon. Also I've nearly finished a layout I started ages ago.
I found the cricket on the tv, and I want to stay up and watch, but I'm yawning as I type. Yew West Indies wicket, 1/11, C'mon Aussies. Maybe I'll stay up a bit later......

2 comments:

Karen Knight said...

those tiles are really awesome be.
hugs! kayla

Ngaire said...

Be your tiles look great! I just love mine!