Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bubbles are Mad




I love bubbles. Bubbles bubbles everywhere, bubbles here and bubbles there. This is the result of finding bubbles in the box at camp and having no kids for a session. Sam and I went bubble mad. We had so many bubbles.


Lovely Sam did these pictures for me, she rocks and is bubbly fun.

1 comment:

randomness said...

Bubbles, bubbles they are such fun, but what is it that makes them such fun? My theory is each time you blow a bubble you blow out worry or a sad thought and they simple drift away in the bubbles. If you were to blow enough bubbles you would be the bubbliest person around. They are so simple yet so fun!

The kids thoughts were also fun – catch a bubble and you instantly have a pet fairy. When they started to eat them I was going to ask them if they were eating the fairies but decided not to. Tears wouldn’t be fun.

Ha Ha you can always tell how bored Sam is by the size of a comment!!!