
Over the weekend I went on a road trip to Bowral to visit friends. Laura and I left at 8:30am and went to Senior Breakaway Reunion. We left there just after lunch to go to Anna and Scott's engagement party, its was so much fun, I got to catch up with Kylie, who I haven't seen since October last year.Laura and I left the party at 5pm, pushing Dave out the door as we went. We headed over the Junior Camp reunion. We didn't get heaps of kids, but we got lots of leaders and I had SO much FUN!!! I love dancing around like no-one is watching and being able to act like a kid again and not have people wondering what I'm on. After the kids left we hung out and ate pizza with the other leaders, then headed to Dave's house, where we were crashing overnight.
The next morning we went to church and one of the girls that was in my cabin at camp saw me after and squealed and made a fuss, it was so funny. Laura, Anna, Scott, Kylie, Steve, Dave and I went out for lunch to catch up, it was a fun lunch and great to chat with everyone. Afterwards Dave took all of us (except Anna and Scott) for a spin in his "new" car. Finally I got to go in the famous car that he has been raving about and promising to take me for a drive. Dave I'll say it here, you are a hoon.
Laura and I headed home soon after my spin and I got home and slept, what a busy weekend.
I've found out I'm allergic to band-aids, so I have a huge gross rash on my ankle from a band-aid. It's weird how allergies just come up sometimes.
I want to share my favourite photo from the weekend, I call it SPRUNG. Dave, catching up on all the goss in the women's magazine. He's getting in touch with his feminine side.Got ya!!!!!

2 comments:
Band-aids as a whole? Or plastic ones? Or fabric ones??
I gave the photos to Steve last night and got my memory stick back this afternoon... He said they were good. :)
Most important event of the weekend = hanging out with Sam. Just kidding.
If only we could play camp every weekend *sigh*. I think because i've been hanging with camp people week after week my camp blues never fully hit. That was until now!
Post a Comment