Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend-ness


I had a fun weekend. First I have new shoes. I have always wanted Chuck Taylor Converse All Star shoes, ever since Tommy Solomon had them in 3rd Rock from the Sun wore them. I finally bought some on Friday, yay for me.

Susan did my hair on Friday arvo, new streaks, looks good. On Friday night Sam and Johnno came to visit. At around midnight my phone rings, Dave is calling to say hi. It was a very social day for me.

We were to the beach for a Breakaway Leaders Reunion on Saturday. I sat in the funky tent, but my legs were out of the tent, so I have major sun burn :( I'm at the itchy stage, where's my aloe vera cream? We were at the beach from 11:30am til 6:30pm, it was so much fun.

Sat night was Drew's 18th, I felt a bit old, going to an 18th, but I still had fun. I managed to be the drink holder for most of the night. We went to the Skillion and climbed it at about 11pm, lots of fun, the moon was shining beautifully on the water.

Today I went back to the beach. I had a bit of a downer afternoon, wrote lots sitting on the beach. I was kinda bummed out. After Sam and Johnno left, I had a nap and woke up looked on the white board and this message was there: Smile Jesus Loves You. It was from Johnno and it was just what I needed to read. Thanks Johnno.




Storm coming, gotta fly.

1 comment:

Karen Knight said...

be sounds like you had a gr8 weekend apart from the downer bit. have fun. :) kayla