Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Who would have thought....


I'm becoming an AFL fan. I've never followed AFL before, except at Grand Final time, but this year and the end of last year I started watching it more and more and more. I went to my first game on Saturday night, Swannies V Demons (yes I'm a Swannies fan). The Swannies won YAY, and I really enjoyed the game.

I still don't completely understand all the rules, but that's where my friends come in, they can explain them all to me.

I've found a new occupation on the AFL field for me (no not the team massage person, or the water girl even) I want to be an goal umpire, they get to wave the flags in a really cool way. I was practicing during the game, but it's very hard when you dont have flags in your hand, I just looked silly waving my arms around everywhere. So here I am, Swannies girl, AFL fan.

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Be you look so cool in your Swans beannie! Good to hear you enjoyed the game!