Sunday, April 22, 2007

Loved

After my last post, I had the cutest experience. I was at my cousin's engagement party which I was thinking was going to be a disaster for many reasons.
I got there and 2 different cousins said they had presents for my nephew and they wanted me to pass them on to him. I make a bit of a crack about having a baby because you get lots of presents and that it sucks because they get all the presents and I get nothing.
Anyway my cousin sends her son over to me (he's like 5 or 6) and he kisses me on the cheek and says "that is your present" Yes he was prompted by his mum, but I just melted it was so cute. Made me remember that I'm lucky that I have a wonderful family and also a great group of friends.

No comments: