Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

Wow, Easter is been and gone for another year. It was very busy for me this year, I had 2 family do's in two days and I went here, there and everywhere. Don't get me wrong, bring on long weekends and all, but I haven't been paid yet and I won't get paid for another day or so, it's very hard living off no money over the long weekend.

Today is my Nanna's 95th birthday. She is so sweet. We had a party for her yesterday and she thanked all of us for different things. She made a special thank you to me for coming in from the gym on a Monday night just to talk to her. She's the best Nanna, she's my inspiration.

I have to share my favourite photo from the weekend. My 2nd cousin Jemima was being so cute. I had my camera out and was talking photos of her, but she was being camera shy and laughing, thinking it was a game. I managed to snap a few cute ones of her, but this is my favourite.

Til next I blog.

1 comment:

Karen Knight said...

that is a real cute photo of jemima
hope you had a lovely easter.
hugs kayla