We were talking about this at biblestudy on Monday night. Finding a balance of service and being served. I struggle with allowing people to serve me, but right now, it seems that's what I need. How often do I put my hand up to do things, when I already have so much on my plate? Usually I do it without grumbling, but now it's my time to grumble.
STOP asking me to do the impossible. I am stretched so thin as it is. I am so drained, so in need of a holiday.
It frustrates me when I have a crap day, and people can't understand why I am angry. Somehow I am meant to be superwomen, able to balance everything at work, run it alone, plus people dumping their crap jobs on me, that aren't in my job description.
Leave me to be a grumble bum every so often (yes this is one of those times)
I really need to find someone to serve me, it could do wonders for me.
On a lighter note, we book our flights for China this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im leaving on a jet-plane, so soon, I can't wait.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment