Friday, May 04, 2007

Why??

I don't understand the decisions made sometimes. I don't get why I can do so much for someone and it not be acknowledged. Why do I bother seriously. I give and I give and I get walked over. It seems I could just burst into tears.
It is evident to me I don't fit in, I'm not the "norm." I thought it would be good for me to be around these people, it used to keep me grounded. Now all I get is pain. How can I sit in on a conversation when I clearly don't fit in and my opinion is not acknowledged.
Am I invisible to these people, am I just a stepping stone to a higher level for them?
Maybe this is the answer to my prayer, maybe it is time for me to move on. As much as it may pain me, I think it may be time.
It scares the pants off me to think like this, but it's been weighing on my heart for a long time. Decisions made cement my thoughts and I'm sick of being walked over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't be discouraged Be. Just because you don't get ackowledged - don't let that change you and make you change the way YOU are - by you continuing - you are showing YOU are the stronger person. I feel for you .. as i've been where you are now - you will find your feet and find like-minded people to be around. ANd never want to be 'normal' .. being different is much more fun in the long run !!!!