Friday, October 13, 2006

tagged

the lovely Kathryn has tagged me ....

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
my 5 weird things

1. My little fingers are double jointed so I can "flick" people
2. I have never had a pet, not a fish, bird, or anything, deprived me.
3. I have a cabbage patch doll on my bed named Nellie Megan, who I have had since I was about 4 and she always sits on my bed.
4. My car stereo is almost always on sound level 3, not higher or lower, just 3.
5. I refuse to drink Coke or Pepsi or any cola drink, my only exception is when cougar is mixed in.

I tag sam, lisa, kylie, kass and jodi.

1 comment:

randomness said...

Thanks for tagging me Miss Be.

Ur tag meant i could take some time out from my assignment in order to fill it out.

I replaced the poem with my lovely tag information.

I should be sleeping at the moment but i'm so not tierd. I think my body clock is outta wack.

Anyways i hope you have a great weekend :0)