Ok so it's been ages since my last post.
So much has amazed me lately.
I'm amazed at what it is like to be in a place with 38,000 with one goal - to worship God.
I'm amazed at how much I can do to be a big impact in someone's life
I'm amazed at what God has done in my life so far
I'm amazed at how much crap is on tv
I'm amazed at what some people called entertainment
I'm amazed at how much some people dont like change
I've been amazed at much more, but I'm very tired at the moment, so amazingly Im going to continue watching Foxtel instead of going to bed like I should.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey Be .. i tagged you !! (check out my blog www.uplatette.typepad.com
-Rahhhhhh - Rahhhhhh - Rahhhhhh-
Don't be afraid B it's just my fantastic singing voice. Singing you a song - lol -
I was amazed too and suprisingly i am tierd too.
Post a Comment