Monday, October 23, 2006

New Week

Wow, a new week, it brings me holidays. I have to work til Wed, then Thurs I'm on holidays. Yew, so excited. I haven't had a decent holiday in so long. I'm going to assess life, assess work, see what I really want to do with my life.
I had a great birthday, so much fun. My friends helped me celebrate and it was lots of fun. I got some great presents and a cushion, ask me about it I'm still pondering it.
Anyway I'm very excited for my holiday, so I'll be back in two weeks. Probably no net access.
Til then. Bye :o)

1 comment:

randomness said...

Heya Benita,

Glad to hear that ur birthday turned out G-R-E-A-T.

Did you figure out the pillow? It sure did make me laugh. In fact its still making me giggle. The picture message of it never worked :o(

Holidays are much fun - Hoorah for you. How long do you have?

If you end up out near my place come by and say hi.

THIRD DAY CONCERT - WOOP YEAH! I'M SO EXCITIED. TOTALLY GOTTA COME!