

The other week at youth we had a daggy disco, and being one not to do dress-ups as a half baked effort, have a look at me as a dag.
What else is new? Hmm, I'm leaning towards quitting my job by the end of the year. I think I need a change, I really need to get away and figure out my priorities in life. How do you say goodbye to people who have been so heavily involved in your life, but all they bring is pain? I wish I was stronger with my decisions, but it just doesn't seem to be happening. I need to say how I feel and not beat around the bush all the time.
Frick must get back to work, off to battle the photocopier, yay me.

1 comment:
Daggy Be, how cold were u in that outfit. It's winter dude. i like the shorts they are cool.
Post a Comment