

I've been away for the weekend at a leaders retreat for Breakaway camp, it was so fab. I loved catching up with everyone and being able to have time to myself and hang out with others and the best part was NO STRESS. Woo!!! I didn't find myself thinking about work, youth, church anything really, it was just a nice getaway.
We had a bonfire on Sat night, it was so cold outside, but it was so cool to hang out around the fire and hear people's testimonies and eat s'mores.
In other news it's only about 58 days til I go overseas, it's 17 days til I do the 40 hour famine (really must raise funds, if you are interested email me anything is helpful). My beautiful nephew gets dedicated on Sunday so I get to see him.
I think I've finally figured out what to do with my life, go me.
Oh and I finally finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this morning at 2am.
Photos are from my weekend.

1 comment:
Hi Be
Angie here from KSK!
Glad to see life is treating you well. Just love the photo's all rugged up around the camp fire (cozy). Anyhow, Im getting back on track after moving, looking forward to speaking with you real soon.
Hugs Angie:)
Post a Comment