
Wowser, what a weekend. Sometimes I feel like I'm a chicken running around with my head cut off, so busy and hectic.
I had a great weekend, lots of photo ops. Firstly on Fri night I had a car rally with you, we went everywhere and had heaps of fun. I wasn't feeling very well, so I stayed in the car a few times, while the kids went off, don't worry they were close by always.
Saturday I had Talan's 1st bday, I can't believe he's 1 already, time has just flown by. I got to meet Melanie's kids, who I haven't met before, they are so cute.
Saturday night I had Sam's 25th, a nice little school reunion. I found it interesting talking to some people, they don't have many friends outside the school group. I am totally opposite, I have lots of friends outside the school group. A few comments were made about me and other friends and I got very annoyed, but such is life and if people can't deal with it, they aren't worth it.
Plus Saturday night I was house-sitting argh.
Sunday was church then went home, went to Sydnet for mum's bday lunch, we met up with Tim & Em and Caleb. I was always holding him, I love him heaps and heaps. I'm so lucky to have a cutie nephew.
Sunday night we had a combined church service with 2 other churches and we had a team called Soul Survivor come and lead our service. The guy that spoke, Riley, was really strong in what he was saying. He was talking about God always has the steering wheel in life and we should haven't have our foot on the brake, but rather we should be ready to step out and take a step of faith. After he spoke, I felt really empowered and I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I've been wondering where God wants me to go and what to do, I hearing what Riley was saying, made me realise I don't have to worry about it, God has control.
Now I'm back into the week of stress, end of financial year needs to be dealt with and work is going to be hectic, plus I'm preaching Sunday night and I have a 1st Aid course on Sat ARGH.

No comments:
Post a Comment