I am living in a natural disaster zone. The storms have come through in recent days and flooded most of the coast. We were lucky, we haven't had any damage, only lost power for a brief time which in a way, I kinda wish we lost power, would have allowed me to stop.
This is my seg-way into life being a natural disaster for me. I'm so fed up of being responsible for a thousand things at once. I'm at the point of quitting work, quitting everything, just so I can have time to myself. Time for me to re-evaluate the things I'm doing, see what I can let go of. I need time for me before I go insane completely (yes I am eluding to the fact I am slightly insane, but aren't we all).
From a distance everything seems perfect, but dig a little deeper and we find that it's not so perfect. Don't take everything at face value, dig a little deeper and the truth will be revealed.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our caravan is now a houseboat... Arghhh.
Ek, more bad weather to come apparently. Don't blow away tonight.
Post a Comment