Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slowly Updating

Ok so once again its been awhile, thats just me being busy.

Qld was great, really nice weather, hot, but very tiring to go up and back in a weekend, never again. On the way home I visited a friend who had just come back from England, it was good to catch up with her.

Work is in full swing coming up to Christmas, so busy. I got a new photocopier last week, not
very exciting for you, but you didn't have to deal with my old one.

Currently I'm keeping myself busy, taking my mind off other things that are going on, because I'm afraid if I stop it will all hit me and I'll be lost. I feel like I'm walking in the biggest daze, not sure what's going on. Where do I go from here? I'm the brave face person, onwards and upwards. Gods plan is always there, I just have to find it. Pray for me that I can get on track and life will return to somewhat normal. To me there is nothing worse than people looking on you with pity. I don't want that.

Anyway I need to sleep, long day at work tomorrow.

Until next time (hopefully quicker than last time).
:o)

No comments: