Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hey all,
I hope that you had a great Christmas. I had a busy Christmas. Started with not much sleep on Christmas Eve (never can sleep on Christmas, don't know why). Got up at 7am for breakfast and presents, I got a sleeping bag. Then off to church for the morning Christmas service.
We headed to my brother and sister-in-laws house for Christmas lunch, turkey and ham etc. I ate to my limit (which really wasnt much). Read a book for the arvo and slept while everyone else watched a dvd. Dinner was leftovers. Then everyone had an early night, except me of course.

Boxing Day was lunch with mum's family at my nannas retirement village. It was good. Lots of bad jokes were told and had a few good laughs. Lunch was filling. Finally we set foot in our house. I was ready to collapse when I got a phonecall from friends asking me to go out, so I did, we had a poker night. I came third (of seven), YAY me.

I'm reading some realy empowering books at the moment, because my failed relationship with Geoff (yes its over), has made me realise I've been neglecting God a bit. I'm on a journey. No relationships/dates for 6 months, once June 26th 2006 is up I will have rediscovered myself to an extent and be on the right track (hopefully). Any guy that wants to date me will have to wait til 6 months is up and then I'll see if they are really willing to wait.

I need to do some clothes shopping in the sales because I find out today that I have a pair of shorts I can remove without undoing them, they are too big for me. I went for a run today, we didn't have my usual run with my friends, so I went for one myself. It was fun.

Til next time :o)

No comments: