Thursday, November 24, 2005

1 Week til 1Qld, I need a holiday

So I went to the dress up party as a vampire, Geoff went as Neo from Matrix. It is fun.
I'm just watching Gymnastics, its the mens comp. These men, ouch it looks painful some of the stuff they do, and the splits just look un-natural.
Nothing much new to report.
Sunday is our kids anniversary at Sunday School, this will be my last. I've been there for almost 8 years, time to move on. The kids are always funny, no matter how well they sing in our room, they always get shy, or there's one really loud kid. I'll miss that, but anyway.
I preached on last Sunday night for the second time. Slightly scary, but all went well which was good.
Had another party last Saturday, just went out to the beer garden, didn't stay too long though, had a big day shopping.
As you can see I'm going to Qld next weekend for a cousins wedding, can't wait for a get-away even if its only for the weekend. Plus on the way back I'm going to visit a friend who has been in England for over a year, haven't seen her in nearly 2 years.
:o)

No comments: