Yes I am still around. Things have been busy, thus not many updates.
Camp was good, very tiring, kids went to bed sometime around 2am and woke up around 5:45am, the day was fun except my group had at least 2 injuries per activity, flying fox, commando course and quad bikes.
After I got home I was so tired then the next morning I had to get up for Sunday School, then I came home and slept for 3 hours.
Work is still going, been busy everything is happening at the moment. Geoff finishes uni on Sat, no more late night assignments (YAY him).
Other than that I've been bridesmaid dress shopping for my cousins wedding in March. (I found dresses for my wedding, when that takes place.)
Fun weekend ahead, a dress-up party on Sat (no idea what I'm going as.)
Til my next post
:o)
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
[quote](I found dresses for my wedding, when that takes place.)[/quote]
Atleast now it is a when and not an if! And it better be a soon when rather than a not-so-soon when...
(hurry up!)
Post a Comment