
What a hectic time it has been. I haven't uploaded any China photos because I haven't got them all. I will make a lovely collage when I have them all.
I've been to 2 engagement parties (for the same couple), they were much fun (i'll get photos on here when I can).
Also Jenny and Brad, high school sweethearts got married last weekend. Jenny looked stunning, she always is beautiful though. I caught up with a guy I went to primary school with, I've known him 20 years, scary stuff.
Everything is really hectic leading up to Christmas and beyond. I leave work on Jan 10th, go on camp for 2 weeks, I'm home for 2 weeks then I start college up. It's the beginning of 3 years of study.
It's really exciting that everyone is getting married, but in the same way it's sad being single. One day it maybe might be me.
Bed time.

No comments:
Post a Comment