Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Crazyness

22 days until I fly away. Argh so much still to do. Yes I'm counting down, well I've had a countdown on my myspace and bebo forever. By the way if you are on myspace, bebo or facebook, let me know, we can be friends if we aren't already.

Side diversion, I like the photo on the left, I look skinny, thanks Sam for finding a skinny angle hehe.

I am now the official owner of a visa to get my into China, it's all pretty in my passport. I also now have a Visa debit card, which I can use as a credit card basically (watch out bank account).



I still have so much to do. I'm trying to not stress out, so I'm enjoying myself doing other things.



On the weekend I went to Big Exo Day, which is a big Christian youth event. Yes I'm not exactly "youth" but Switchfoot (totally luv this band) were there and we were checking it out to see if it's decent to take kids to. It was a mass event 13,000 people were there, wowser.

The only bummer was that Caleb came for a visit while I was away, oh well, I saw him early in the week.

I feel in the need for change. Starting with a haircut. I haven't cut my hair in about 6 months, I think March was the last time I had it cut, although it could have been earlier. So I want something a bit different, but not too different, I like my hair long now I've decided, but I want to try something different. Any suggestions blogging world? Check out the length in the photo.

I was attempting to cut and colour it for China, but I'm afraid I've run out of money.


Anyway back to work and everything, fun fun.

Photos are from Exo Day, crazy.

No comments: