Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update never

So the past 2 weeks have been interesting. I am in a funny mind frame at the moment, you when something is just out of reach, and you want it so bad, but you just can't reach it, well that's where I am at.
Under 4 weeks until China, my first overseas trip, very exciting, though I feel very under prepared. I have checked out the movies on the plane, yeah I will be watching a few, although I have seen lots of them already. I think my mp3 player will be getting a work out (must buy on first)
Sam and Johnno got engaged over the weekend, that was pretty wowser. They are so cute together.
Went on a roadtrip on Sunday to see camp people, and hanging out with them reminds me of what camp is like. It would be cool if camp was all the time, but then I'd also be bored and want a change.
Saw Caleb yesterday, he's as cute as ever, sneezed on me 5 times, and yes I caught spray, plus a few dribbles too. He is always full of smiles though.
My road trip was much fun, though kinda lonely, gave me lots of singing and thinking time. I came to the conclusion I need to pray more about things so I can figure out where God wants me to be.
I think I'm a bit confused. Grrr

No comments: