I had a fabbo weekend, but an annoying start to my week, but let's not dwell on the bad.
Saturday we went to visit another great friend, Lisa and she took us to Glebe markets. Then I went to see the love of my life, Caleb, but he was sleeping so I couldn't play with him. After I had to race back home to go to a party, which I was a bit late for oops.
I've barely been home for the past few days, but you get that. My mum is getting poopy coz the house needs to be cleaned. I went to buy some shoes today, Chuck Taylor Converse shoes, but they were all sold out, most unimpressed. I bought a new cd rack and I'm going to paint it and make it cool.
Enjoy my new photos.

1 comment:
Thanks for coming down on the weekend. I had much fun!
I don't believe the shops were sold out of chux's! Are you still going to aim to get some? I got new shoes today. They are red and white - there a bit cool. I'm starting to like red things alot - bummer it doesn't go with purple.
Talk to you soon...
Post a Comment