Warning: Tired Ramblings of me.
Ever get the feeling people around you are blind to what is going on? Sometimes I wish people would stop living in their own little world and just open their eyes. I'm past the point of annoyance, into frustration now.
Some people just don't seem to get it. They just don't understand that which is put infront of them, and they like to control what is going on, even though they have no right. I'm so sick of being walked all over and people thinking I can't make my own decisions. I'm sick of people second-guessing my decisions and people thinking they know what's right for me. Last time I checked, I was in control of me, I was the one that knows what is best for me.
Sorry for a blab, just a bit tired, must get sleep.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sick of those people too...
Post a Comment