Why does it have to be like that? All is takes is one moment, one second in a day to bring your world crashing down around you. All it takes is words out of a persons mouth, and things go from being awesome, to why did I get up this morning?
Dr Seuss quote "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." It's true, but is so hard to smile in the bad times. I know my problems are nothing compared to other people I know, but everything has seemingly been lumped all in one. Here's one problem, oh and while you're dealing with it, here's a few more things to take on.
Sometimes you pray so hard for everyone else, that you forget about yourself. Someone needs to be there to pick up the pieces, and I always seem to take on everyone's problems which in turn leaves little me time.
I won't admit defeat, I'll pick myself up and fight another day, and other one after that, its just so hard to get out of bed sometimes.
Please pray for me. If you want to know specifics you know where to find me.
Til next I blog.
Night
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment