Friday, October 14, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Man I never knew how much stuff I have collected. I'm in the process of a huge cleanout (mainly my parents are sick of me taking up more rooms than just my bedroom). Anyway so far I've gotten rid of at least 5 bins worth of stuff. I have come across some interesting stuff though, including my ultrasound picture, taken 23 years ago yesterday.
I also took my Tweens group in the afternoon, we talked about Peter trusting in Jesus and walking on the water, then sinking because he took his eyes of Jesus. We talked about how we can relate to this. It was a reminder to me that I have to keep my eyes on Jesus too.
Then we played Donkey! which was a new game for me and was fun.
Dinner was a lovely sub from Subway with Geoff.
Til next time :o)

No comments: