Thursday, October 20, 2005

Birthday Day

Today was rather fun. I got woken up by my lovely brother at 7am, he was on his way to work, so he ran in my room yelling "Happy McBirthday!!!" and then he ran out again.
While I was in the shower my birthday present arrived, a Zip 'eMate, it's a scrapbooking diecut machine. That was my present from my parents.
Then off to work (yes working on my birthday not fair), but my friend brought in a chocolate mud cake for me, really very sweet. My boss and his kids had made me some cards and the girls had made me a cupcake, so sweet. Because my boss and I have our birthdays 2 days apart we had profriterols (?) for morning tea, then I had happy birthday sung to me by our neighbouring work place.
Geoff came and visited me during dinner, bringing my present part 3. I got from him Jamie Cullum - Catchign Tales, Footprints poem that he had made for me, a notepad and pen and a journal and a lovely card too.
I had music practice tonight, so we bopped and rocked to 'This Little Light of Mine,' it was so much fun, then when we were finished Jakii brought out a chocolate cake with 4 candles on it.
I've had such a great day, especially when my lovely cousin rang up singing happy birthday.
So that has been my day, another year older and somewhat wiser.
According to Kylie I'm older than ancient.

No comments: