Monday, January 22, 2007

Camp is over :(











How sad, camp is all over red rover for this year.




It was such a great 2 weeks. I have so many photos, I will share a few tonight from junior camp with you.


Here are my firsts from camp:

  • I had an encounter with a huntsmen spider, it crawled up my leg and was on my skin and I didn't scream

  • I went to Luna Park (yep never been before)

  • I got jelly thrown at me (thanks Dave & Tom)

  • I slept on a trampoline (not that much sleep happened)

  • I hung out of a sun roof (thanks Johnno)

  • I fell asleep most nights before the kids

  • I learnt lots of new stuff about myself and God. (not really a first)

  • I got to be a selector on the cricket list (thanks Kylie)

  • I became a witch for a night

I'm sure there are way more firsts, but I can't remember. I will expand on more stuff as time goes along, but I'm a bit tired tonight

Hope you enjoyed the photos, more to come.








3 comments:

randomness said...

It's not all over Miss Be... We have many more years of camp ahead of us...

Anonymous said...

sounds like great fun Be

Ngaire said...

Be you look like you had an absolute ball!