Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bored

Copy & paste and keep YOURSELF busy, thank you.
1. Honestly, are you happy right now? Yes I am.
2. Honestly, what color is your underwear? White.
3. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? How long this quiz is and how slow my computer is
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? This and listening to James Blunt
5. Honestly, what did you do today? Worked and ran tonight
6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? In ways I guess so
7. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Knowing me probably yes.
8. Honestly, do you watch disney channel? Not anymore
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? I guess so
10. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Being challenged.
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Nope
12. Honestly, what is your mood right now? Content
13. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? No I like food too much
14. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? Nope I prefer being alone
15. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Yes, yes I do
16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Dislike yes, hate is too strong of a word
17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? No-one
18. Honestly, are you loyal? I hope so, I think I am
19. Honestly are you in denial? Yes, yes I am
20. Are you getting sick of these “Honestly” questions? So yes
21. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol? Why yes I have.
22. Honestly, do you like someone? Possibility
23. Honestly, does anyone like you? Nope
24. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? Nope
25. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? Yes I did

LAST PERSON THAT
1. Slept in bed beside you? Don't know, cant remember
2. Saw you cry? My mum probably, or my boss
3. You went to the mall with? Laura
4. You went out to dinner with? School friends
5. You talked on the phone? Kara.
6. Broke your heart? A certain ex.
7. Made you laugh? Farmer Rob.

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue :P.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny, but serious is needed lots.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole
4. Die in a fire or drown? Fire
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents.

ARE YOU?
1. Simple or complicated? Complicated.
2. Gay? Nope.
3. Hardcore? Nah.

DO YOU PREFER?
1. Flowers or candy? Flowers.
2. Grey or black? Black.
3. Color or Black and white photos? Either, B&W are cool.
5. Sunrise or sunset?Sunset
6. M&Ms or Skittles? M&Ms I've eaten so many of them
7. Staying up late or waking up early? Stay up late, night owl here.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!!
1. Do you like anyone? Um Yes
.2. Do they know it? Don't think so

DO YOU PREFER?
1. Sun or moon? Moon, especially full ones.
2. Winter or Fall? Winter, would be better if it snowed though.
3. Left or right? Left, its so under-rated.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? Two best friends.
5. Sun or rain? Both, rain is cool to just stand in and to get wet, sun is nice too though
.6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate
7. Boys or girls? Boys.

ABOUT YOU!
1. What time is it? 11.37pm
2.Name? Benita
3. Nickname(s): Be, Banana Pumpkin Eater
4. Where were you born? In a Hospital.
5. What is your birthdate? 20 Oct.
6. What do you want? Sanity...no, family, good job the usual.
7. Where do you want to live? Scotland, but a house would be good.

UNIQUE!
1. Nervous Habits? Playing with my hair.
2. Are you double jointed? Yes in my little fingers.
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Not right now I cant coz Im trying to.
5. Can you cross your eyes? Yes.
6. Do you make your bed daily? No whats the point, Im going to get back into it later on that day

RANDOM
1. Which shoe goes on first? Right.
2. Ever thrown something at someone? Sure I have
3. On average how much money do you carry with you? Enough, If I tell you might try and rob me.
4.What jewellery do you wear? Just a watch.

ODDS?
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yep.
3. Favourite ice cream: Tim Tam.
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Two.
5. What's your favourite beverage? OJ on the rocks.
6. Do you cook? Not very well.

---10 Firsts---
First Best Friend:Alison.
First Screenname: Be.
First Pet Name: Ive never had a pet
First Piercing: Ears.
First Crush: Simon haha
First CD: The Corrs
First School: Primary School, unless Preschool counts.
First House Location: The same place I've lived my whole life.
First Kiss: Yucko, bad memoried
First Car: White Princess, my Lancer I still have

---9 Lasts---
Last Time You Smoked: Never Have
Last Food You Ate: Icecream.
Last Car Ride: Home from my friends house after running.
Last Movie You Watched: Um. Firewall.
Last Phone Call: Work stuff.
Last CD You Listened To: INXS Switch.
Last Bubble Bath You Took: A long time ago
Last Song You Listened To: Billy by James Blunt.
Last Words You Said: Night

--8 Have-You-Evers---
Dated A Best Friend: Not a best friend.
Been Arrested: Nah.
Been On TV: Yep.
Eaten Sushi: Yuck, no.
Cheated On Your B/F or G/F: No Im not slack.
Been On A Blind Date: I can see perfectly well, No.
Been Out Of The Country: No and Im dying to get out of here
Been In Love: Yep.

---7 Things You Are Wearing--- Singlet top, running shorts, watch, underwear, blue camp band.
--6 Things You've Done Today---Got up, showered, went to work, came home, went to the hair dressers, went for a run
---5 Favourite Things (not in any order)---Friends, Family, fun, dancing, driving
---People You Most Trust (in no order)---Family and some friends

---2 Choices---Vanilla or Chocolate: Chocolate.
Hugs or Kisses: Hugs for sure.
--1 Person You Want To See Right Now---No-one

No comments: